- Category: Parish Council Minutes
- Created: Tuesday, 13 December 2016 11:57
- Hits: 166
Minutes of the Meeting of the Church Grounds Maintenance Committee held on 7th December 2016
Present: Cllrs. Atkinson, Mrs. C. Crumpton. Cllr. T. Frost.
Apologies: Rev. Simpson, Cllr. Large.
1. The minutes of the meeting held on 2nd November 2016, having been previously circulated, were taken as read and signed.
2. Matters Arising from the Minutes
(a) Wildlife area: It was agreed that the Clerk should speak to Tony Cook's to clarify the charging and invoicing of cutting the wildlife area.
(b) Trees: The poplar tree has been pruned, but concern has been expressed that several other trees require attention.
Cllr. Atkinson has contact details for several tree surveyors.
· Resolved that Cllr. Atkinson contacts three surveyors to ask that a survey is carried out to identify work required and whether urgent or non-emergency works.
3. Apportioning of Costs
The Church Council meets in early January and will discuss what contribution it is able to make towards the cost of maintenance.