- Category: Parish Council Minutes
- Created: Tuesday, 21 February 2017 10:02
- Hits: 65
Minutes of the Meeting of Skirlaugh Parish Council held on 1st February 2017
Present: Cllr. Frost (in the chair), Cllrs. Atkinson, Beaumont, Corden, McDonald, Phelan.
Apologies: Cllrs. Hakeney, Large, Wilson.
1. The minutes of the meeting held on 4th January 2017, having previously been circulated, were taken as read.
· Resolved that the minutes should be approved and signed.
2. Matters Arising from the Minutes
(a) Casual vacancies: there have been no expressions of interest.
· Resolved that the advert is printed and delivered to each household.
(b) LPP scheme: ERYC replied that the PRoW will be cut twice a year in May and July, or with a third cut in September.
(c) Jubilee Wood: the TCV has cleared around the trees
3. Planning Applications
(a) Plan passed: 16/03804, siting of container at Cawood House.
(b) 16/04192, new homes sign, Benningholme Lane. No observations.
4. Highways and Grounds Maintenance
(a) Cllr. Corden will contact Mike Peeke to report potholes at Cawood Close needing attention.
5. Correspondence Received
(a) ERYC: Update of emergency plan. Cllrs. Atkinson and Corden have checked this. The names of councillors to be updated and adjacent parish councils contact details to be added.
· Resolved that these amendments are made and submitted to ERYC.
Consultation: Community Infrastructure Levy. No comments
Consultation: Statement of Community Involvement. No comments
ERYC response to urgent care services consultation
6. Payment of Accounts
Mrs. S. Towne 350.89 January salary
Mr. T. Frost 144.85 New printer and ink cartridge
Village Newsletter 50.00 Donation
· Resolved that in accordance with its powers under Sections 137/139 of the LGA 1972, the expenditure for a donation to the village newsletter is incurred which, in the opinion of the Council, is in the interests of the inhabitants and will benefit them in a manner commensurate with the expenditure.
· Resolved that payment of these accounts is approved.
7. Date of Next Meeting
Wednesday 1st March 2017