- Category: Parish Council Minutes
- Created: Tuesday, 21 February 2017 10:10
- Hits: 69
Minutes of the Meeting of Skirlaugh & Ellerby Joint Burial Committee held on 1st February 2017
Present: Cllr. Blogg (in the chair), Cllrs. Beaumont, McDonald, Phelan (Skirlaugh)
Apologies: Cllrs. Large, Richardson, Rev. A. Simpson.
1. The minutes of the meeting held on 5th October 2016, having previously been circulated, were taken as read and signed.
2. Matters Arising from the Minutes
(a) Maintenance: The shed has not yet been opened. Cllr. Blogg and others from Ellerby have tidied around the burial ground. Cllr. Blogg will arrange to bring a load of gravel for the footpath. He has looked at the iron fence, which needs brushing and repainting.
There have been no burials.
4. Burial Ground Maintenance
No new matters arising
5. Review of Scale of Fees
· Resolved that in view of the balance in hand there is no need to increase charges this year. Allotment rent to remain unchanged.
6. Review of Clerk's Salary
· Resolved that the clerk's salary is calculated in accordance with NALC scale SCP22, the same as the parish council.
7. Correspondence Received
No new correspondence
8. Sanctioning of Paid Accounts
Opening balance at 5th October 2016 4298.51
Exclusive Right fee 126.00
Tony Cook Ltd 90.00
Yorkshire Water 12.26 102.26
Balance in hand 1st February 2017 4297.25
· Resolved that payment of these accounts is sanctioned.
9. Date of Next Meeting
Wednesday 7th June 2017 at 7.00 p.m. in Church Cottage.