- Category: Parish Council Minutes
- Created: Wednesday, 08 March 2017 17:07
- Hits: 58
Present: Cllr. Frost (in the chair), Cllrs. Ambler, Atkinson, Beaumont, Clayton, Corden, Hakeney, McDonald, Phelan, Wilson (part).
A one-minute silence was held as a mark of respect for Cllr. Eddie Large, who died in February.
1. The minutes of the meeting held on 1st February 2017, having previously been circulated, were taken as read.
· Resolved that the minutes should be approved and signed.
2. Matters Arising from the Minutes
(a) Casual vacancies: Two parishioners attended the meeting and expressed an interest in being co-opted to the council.
· Resolved that Chris Ambler and Liam Clayton are co-opted to two of the vacancies.
(b) Highways and grounds maintenance: Cllr. Corden confirmed that ERYC will attend to potholes and Cawood Drive area will be surface dressed with chippings.
3. Anaerobic Digestion Plant
A planning application for this project near Catwick has now been submitted. Cllr. Atkinson reported on meetings of the working party. He asked for the parish council's approval to publicise information as appropriate. It was agreed that social media can be used.
4. Planning Applications
(a) 17/00250, single storey side extension at Maa Alish. No observations.
5. Highways and Grounds Maintenance
(a) Blocked drain: Cllr. Corden met with ERYC regarding flooding outside the Sun Inn. ERYC has this on their schedule for attention.
(b) Dog fouling: Cllr. Phelan reported that there is a considerable amount of fouling occurring on the path near Old Forge Way and the new development site. Cllr. Hakeney will contact the dog warden.
6. Correspondence Received
(a) ERYC: Launch of Community Transport Strategy, 24th March
Changes to planning application publicity
(b) ERNLLCA: funding for website and compliance with Transparency Code
(c) HART: request for funding. Cllr. Frost will speak to their secretary.
(d) CAB: request for funding. Agreed this is not appropriate.
7. Payment of Accounts
Mrs. S. Towne 350.89 February salary
Mrs. S. Towne 69.45 2015-2016 travel and out-of-pocket expenses
Conservation Volunteers 480.00 Clearing trees in Jubilee Wood
Mr. T. Frost 50.00 Delivery of vacancy flyer
· Resolved that these accounts are approved for payment
8. Date of Next Meeting
Wednesday 5th April 2017 at 7.30 p.m. in Church Cottage